UGG Buying Admin Assistant
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Buying Admin Assistant for UGG EMEA, you will act as an integral point of contact to support the EMEA Buying Department.
We’re looking for an someone enthusiastic to learn and collaborate within a team, as well as communicating with other various internal and external stakeholders. This is an exciting entry level position for someone eager to start their career within a growing footwear and apparel brand.
- Get involved with all steps of the buying process with a view to taking on the range management for a category in the future
- Care for the running of the Monday trade reports and the weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and findings on bestsellers
- Help reconcile orders to ensure that the right quantities have been placed
- Create and update buy tools and reports including allocation plans, buy plans, line details and range plans
- Set up and prepare for key meetings and presentations, investment reviews, trade reviews etc
- Engage with any ad hoc activities and projects needed to support the business and team goals
Who You Are:
- A creative problem solver with a proactive approach to tasks
- You have an eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- You enjoy working both self-guided and as part of a team
- You organise your time excellently and can work to multiple deadlines
- You’re a great communicator with partners across levels of a business
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Any work experience within fashion/retail is a plus but not essential
- A genuine interest and understanding of the UGG brand vision
- Knowledge of Excel or PowerPoint is a plus
What We Will Give You:
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.