5 days left
- Full Time
Moose Knuckles is thriving and we continue to grow by over 50% every year
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
Some of What’s in it for You!
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Personal Days
- Generous Benefit package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Loyalty Reward Program
- Generous welcome gift
- Company events
As a highly creative Senior Designer, with solid digital experience, reporting to the Creative Director, you will work with the creative team to develop and ensure branding guidelines are respected, while developing brand identities and collateral for the global market.
Some of what you’ll do:
• Work with the Creative team to develop brand guidelines for all of Moose Knuckles owned channels and properties
• Execute top quality design work in line with agency standards across a variety of mediums that support Moose Knuckles marketing efforts
• Manage the quality of design across marketing team initiatives
• Participate constructively in content brainstorms, work sessions, and planning
• Work with creative leadership to ensure that our marketing work adheres to the highest design
• standards and accurately reflects our brand
• Craft brand identities and brand collateral for specific R/GA marketing initiatives
• Support the team with guidance for visual expression
• Layout and Design for advertising , corporate brand and business needs
Branding exploration across all business touch points , DTC, Wholesale, Digital.
Some of what you’ll need:
•Minimum 5 years of professional visual design experience, in fashion or beauty, ideally in a Brand setting
• Skilled at developing commercial assets for a known brand
• Highly developed design skills, demonstrated in your portfolio of recent work
• Excellent Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) skills as well as Sketch and Figma.
• Experience in social content creation and presentation design
• Proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work and an acute understanding of design, including typography and layout
• AE and PremierPro experience an asset
Some of who you are:
• Creatively curious and adventurous with an understanding of all social media platforms
• Exhibits exceptional communication skills within the agency team
• Excited about emerging cultural and social trends and wants to work collaboratively with a team on new ideas
• Team-oriented creative leader