Senior Systems Analyst
Moose Knuckles is thriving and we continue to grow by over 50% every year
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
Some of What’s in it for You!
- Paid Personal Days
- Generous Benefit package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Loyalty Reward Program
- Generous welcome gift
As the ERP Systems Analyst, a key member of the Information Technology team, this you will be responsible for providing application and process support to the Finance and Manufacturing/Operations teams, while utilizing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O and SCM modules together with its integrated applications. You will be responsible for gathering requirements and troubleshooting application issues from both an end user and technical systems perspectives, assisting with quality assurance testing of changes and fixes, leading user acceptance testing (UAT) and training, and facilitating meetings with stakeholders. You will be the primary day-to-day contact for the business and will heavily support finance and accounting functions as the main go-to nexus in connecting business with the ERP.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Provide support for business applications
- Investigate and analyze application problems and assist vendor resources in understanding and resolving problems where applicable
- Work with stakeholders to analyze current processes and application issues with a focus on the ERP system
- Act as a single point of contact and coordinate application support and fixes with the vendors
- Provide troubleshooting and application support to Finance & Accounting end-users (Tier 2/3 level)
- Provide troubleshooting and application support to Manufacturing & Operations end-users (Tier 2/3 level)
- Create and maintain documentation and training material for application and process changes and ensure that business users have useful reference materials for complex or new processes
- Lead the ticketing and change management process for assigned work and conduct end user training as required
- Drive change-management to support technology adoption by non-IT staff
- Assist in identifying system enhancement improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive), including making appropriate recommendations to process owners
Some of What You’ll Need:
· A minimum of 5 years' experience in systems analysis and ERP support, ideally specific to the D365 platform
- Strong analysis skills with a proven track record of delivery of complex technology projects
- Strong interpersonal relationship management and facilitation skills
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills with the ability to work in a cross-functional environment as well as work independently
- Hands-on experience on projects in the retail/wholesale/fashion domains
- The candidate will be involved in requirement gathering, analysis, build, and test.
- Should be familiar with Build; deployment procedures and Version control tools
- Support, monitoring and troubleshooting of both production and non- production environments
- Promote support best practices and proactively takes measures to empower support teams to resolve issues with agility.
- Clear & concise verbal and written communication skills
Some of Who You Are:
- Demonstrates experience creating and leading application training and testing
- You are eager to learn and grow with changes in systems and processes
- You are a creative when it comes to problem solving and being resourceful
- You are self-directed and can execute responsibly without being told what to do
· Ideal candidate will have Knowledge of D365 user roles and security setup