Social Media Manager
Over the last 14 years Aje has carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can.
Along with our incredible team, our brand has an intrinsic sense of duality, balancing toughness with femininity, untamed volume with structure and signature statement pieces alongside effortless essentials. These complementing differences are what has allowed Aje to move with the motions of the retail landscape to become one of Australia’s most influential fashion houses.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Media Manager to join Aje. Based at new Sydney Head Office and reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this role will see you responsible for attracting acting, growing and engaging our audiences on all Aje social channels (existing and developing) through the development, execution and dissemination of world-class social media content and strategies.
As a Social Media Manager, your tasks will include:
- Together with the Marketing Director agree on the annual social media strategy; setting KPIs, content planning, budgets and roadmaps for how to hit growth targets domestically and internationally
- Develop creative and innovative marketing and social media campaigns in alignment with overarching marketing strategy and brand vision, incorporating brand pillars, Aje and AJE ATHLETICA brand aesthetic and seasonal storytelling
- Incorporate key marketing strategies and sales campaigns into social media content
- Leading and working with the social media team to create world class social media campaigns and driving acquisition and engagement
- Lead and execute social strategy and content for key events including but not limited to: runway shows, brand events, influencer partnerships, social partnerships; ensuring sponsor content is executed per agreements
- Generate, curate, edit, schedule, publish and share engaging social media content daily across all relevant channels including engaging copywriting and impactful assets, creating original text and utilising imagery and film shot by the content team
- Strategising on boosted and paid acquisition ads to drive acquisition and engagement across Meta, as well as TikTok and Snapchat
- Measure and report performance metrics (acquisition, engagement, conversion) of all organic digital marketing and social media channels on a weekly basis, providing insights, understanding channel performance and making recommendations
You will bring:
- 5+ years experience within an organic social media-related role with demonstrable results
- Extensive experience in creating highly-engaging content, suitable for specific target audiences
- Excellent copywriting skills and strong verbal communication
- Strong visual eye
- Highly organised
- Analytical, with an ability to analyse data and present results to senior stakeholders
- A sound understanding of and passion for the wider fashion world
- A deep understanding of the digital and social media landscape, and the ability to stay ahead of industry trends and drive digital progression
- Ability to think on a global scale, with both the domestic and international consumer in mind
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for visual details and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- A passion to deliver excellent community management
We recognise the impact our team has on our success. To show our appreciation we want you to enjoy...
- Enticing salary packaging
- Your growth is our growth, training and development programs are recommended and encouraged!
- Stepping away from the traditional, Aje HQ is a sunlit space within Surry Hills that influences creative and collaborative thoughts. The awe will never diminish when looking at the curved arches, textured walls and open roof.
- Take advantage of the Sydney Sun with our Early Friday Finish Hours
- Celebrate milestones such as, Birthdays with Aje leave benefits
- Be a part of the change with increasing positive corporate responsibility, reflected through our Aje Aware Charter
- Be adored and recognised as no key achievement and success goes unnoticed!
- We appreciate our hard-working teams however, a healthy work life balance is one in which we actively promote
- Embrace the Aje style with our generous employee discounts, pre-order programs and regular sample sales
At Aje, diversity is a founding principle of the brand, taking inspiration from multicultural Australia throughout all visual communications since inception. We are committed to developing a culture and environment that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion by promoting diversity in all forms and creating a safe environment for all employees, applicants and customers.