SMCP - Sandro, Maje, Claudie Pierlot
Location: Sandro, South Coast Plaza
Since our U.S. debut in 2011, SMCP (Sandro/Maje/Claudie Pierlot) has masterfully led the way in the affordable luxury space across North America boasting a total of 164 points of distribution consisting of free-standing boutiques, shop-in-shop partnerships, and outlet in several key markets. A global Company based in Paris and located in 41 countries, there is a real buzz in the industry around our ability to report consistent like-for-like increases and by our ability to double in size every 3 years. This has been effectively accomplished by incorporating a business model that blends elements of luxury and fast fashion to provide accessible luxury, aggressive retail development, rapid replenishment, focus on full-price selling, and maintaining the distinct identities of our three brands. If you possess the profile that we are seeking and would be interested in joining us on our exciting journey as we ramp up and grow, we would love to chat with you!
We are currently seeking a talented support associate to participate in all operational and back of house functions contributing to a seamless customer experience for our Stores.
What you'll be doing...
- Receipt and processing of shipments
- Store-to-store transfers
- Visual merchandising rollouts
- Asset protection
- Stockroom & Selling floor maintenance
- Participation in the selling process as needed
- Performance of other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of prior support experience.
- Possesses strong service orientation
- Subscribes to our core Company values of: Passion, Entrepreneurship, Creative, Worldly, Humility.
- Strong organization skills and ability to work within established timelines.
- Strong attention to details.
- Consistently displays positive enthusiasm & energy, is friendly and charming to all.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Brand appropriate personal presentation
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility with scheduling needs of the business.
- Bilingual in certain key markets.
KEY PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Fun/collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Career growth opportunities for advancement
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HSA + FSA Accounts
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short + Long Term Disability
- EAP- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Saving with Company Match
- Wardrobe (Eligibility Req. +17 hours/week)
- Generous shopping discount - 50% off retail
- Wonderful team + Colleagues!