Jewelry Expert Advisor Prada Madison Avenue
As an Expert Advisor and Brand Ambassador, he/she guarantees an extraordinary and memorable luxury customer experience with a special focus on Jewels, placing the Client above all, discovering their needs and expectations, fostering meaningful relationship.
He/She promotes the Prada philosophy and Values to the final Clients guiding them into and in every aspect of the Jewels and across the world of Prada conveying passion for the product.
He/She holds himself/herself accountable to achieve your individual and team sales target as well as develop the Jewels business, acting as proactive player in ensuring the best service and responding to the customer needs for both in store and on ecommerce channel.
- Ensure welcoming of clients and enhancing their experience in Prada jewels, setting the example to the rest of the team for the best Client Journey Ceremony;
- Engage clients by providing unsurpassed service and play an important role in building the creation of desire for jewels through passion and the art of storytelling;
- Achieve individual and contribute team objectives, being accountable for the sales results of jewels as well as the commercial results of all categories;
- Be driven to exceed KPI goals, ensuring the highest quality of sales and customer service with a special focus on jewelry;
- Demonstrate an excellence knowledge of the products as well as Prada history, culture and DNA;
- Transmit information to the sales team to convey knowledge behind jewelry products/collections and facilitate/support their client advisory ceremony;
- Capture Customer data into the Company CRM with the purpose of connecting to the client, maintaining and developing the relationships to offer a personalized approach and develop future opportunities also for jewels;
- Build and maintain an ample knowledge of the world of luxury fashion by being constantly informed on fashion trends and competitors, with the purpose to be able to discuss them with the customers and to give advises;
- Keep himself/herself up-to-date on market trends and competitor collections for the category and share products/clients feedback both with the store colleagues and with the Jewelry Director;
- Take ownership of resolving Client complaints liaising with the line manager and Client Service team, when necessary;
- Operate with the highest level of care and respect for the Products;
- Utilize Company digital tools actively to offer a complete and integrated luxury experience;
- Host and conduct customer appointments either in presence or leveraging technology to do virtual meeting;
- Oversee the management of pieces from the stock to be sent to the workshop when necessary (i.e. polishing, repair) and after sale service (i.e. follow-up of customer repair).
- Ensure merchandising and day-to-day display maintenance and ensure all products are well displayed using appropriate props and following guidelines from Visual Merchandising;
- Monitor product stock availability (new arrival/continuative) and ensure items are properly ticketed, secured and stored following company guidelines;
- Act in compliance to Company procedures on operational guidelines and stock procedures, as well as security, cash activity, inventory, logistics and all main reporting activities requested by head office, ensuring that Company policies and procedures are proactively executed;
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment, embracing Diversity and inclusion values.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Solid fine Jewelry sales experience gained through either other luxury brands or business development function for independent fine jewelry specialist brands
Strong product knowledge both from a technical standpoint and for selling purposes (i.e. history, vocabulary, production)
Proven experience in providing high-end customer service and to build lasting relationships with customers;
Strong commitment to the brand as well as responsibility and ownership Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results
Excellent communication and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Strong organization and follow-up skills
Attitude to convey information and knowledge to co-workers
Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
Presentation and facilitation skills
Accuracy and attention to detail
In accordance with the NYC Vaccination Mandate, PRADA USA Corp. requires individuals who are given a conditional offer of employment for roles based in New York City to provide proof that such individuals are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, under applicable law.