The Kering Shared Services team supports Kering and its affiliated brands with back of house and operational activities including but not limited to; Accounting Service, HR, Legal, IT, Logistics, Real Estate, Internal Audit, Loss Prevention, and Repairs. Specific to Finance the SSC supports the brands in R2R, P2P, O2C, Treasury and Tax, Inventory Control using our SAP ERP and its auxiliary tools, Blackline, Concur, and Esker.
We are seeking an individual to support the VP of Finance Shared Services in managing all finance projects. As our SAP go live has been finalized last September the role will support in the ongoing remediation to help to close the pending points. Additionally, the role will help to finalize process reengineering in some areas, especially those that cross functional and support and manage different projects impacting the organization of our shared services in AMER area.Job Description KERING Finance Project Manager Job Family:
Finance Shared Services Job Title:
Finance Project Manager Location:
Wayne, NJ HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Manage all finance related project by:
- Coordinating stakeholders which include Local FSSC, global FSSC, Brands, Kering Tech team and Transformation team
- Tracking deliverables and ensuring they are being met
- Identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions for these
- Trouble shooting as needed
- Document and support the re-engineering of key finance processes in alignment with the global model and in coordination with the FSSC Workstream leaders and BPE's.
WHO YOU ARE
- Lead in redefining and documenting roles and responsibilities between the FSSC and the Brands and especially with those areas that have cross functionality.
- Develop KPI's in alignment with the global model to manage performance and demonstrate adherence to SLA
- Support continuous improvement
- Support future SAP rollouts in other countries, Mexico & Brazil
- Ad hoc reporting and other duties as assigned
- Manage reorganization projects in AMER region
- Be a first point of contact for all Kering projects impacting AMER
- Mandatory: strong SAP knowledge, preferably 5+ years of experience
- Internal / External audit background a plus
- Proven ability as an agent of change with a diplomatic and pragmatic approach
- Prior experience in a multi-brand and/or shared services environment
- Track record with project management and process documentation
- Detail oriented, strategic, and proactive
- Strong communication and follow up skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Degree in Finance / Business Administration
- 10+ years' relevant work experience
Kering Americas Inc.