Two Week Luxury Event Assistant - SEPTEMBER
Arlettie is the leader in organising the most exclusive sample sales for luxury brands across London and Paris. Our most loyal partners include Fendi, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Kenzo, Lanvin, Ralph Lauren, and many more.
We are looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering impeccable client experiences to join us at Alexandra palace to work on an end-to-end event with one of the world’s leading luxury fashion brands (name will remain disclosed until the interview).
If this sounds like you, you’re London based with easy access to Alexandra Palace and available to work full time (40 hours per week) from September 14th to September 28th we would love to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Event Assistant, you will assist the Showroom Managers with the set-up, throughout the events sale days as well as the pack-up.
Event set up:
You will assist the floor team in receiving the delivery, sorting, and categorizing the collections, and working with the visual merchandisers to display the products.
During the event:
You will work alongside the floor managers to assist guests with their shopping whilst maintaining replenishment and a tidy zone for the event.
Event pack up:
You will work with the Inventory Specialist to ensure the remaining pieces are counted, packed, and returned correctly.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in fast-paced retail or hospitality environment.
- Highly motivated and pro-active; acting with professionalism in all interactions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to stay calm and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- You must be currently based/living in or around London.
- Currently hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Available full time throughout the above dates.