As a Seasonal Operations Professional, you
hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every customer interaction during the holiday season. You will be an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador, helping to convey memorable experiences for our customers. We welcome you to be a part of the next generation luxury jeweler where we create legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy.
As a Seasonal Operations Professional you will:
- Implement all company operational policies and procedures and after sales servicing to ensure store operations run optimally.
- Partner and connect with Client Advisors and Management to respond efficiently to customer requests, handle and follow up on merchandise transfer requests and process point sales quickly and accurately.
- Improve the customer experience with hospitality and store amenities to create outstanding experiences.
- Ensure hospitality area is fully stocked and clean.
- Assist sales team with boxing and wrapping items, personalization sales, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized.
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring customers are greeted in a timely manager, assisted accordingly and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve sales and service goals.
- Assist with special projects, engraving, answering phones, and inventory.
- Ability to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous retail or luxury retail or customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while balancing multiple tasks is required.
- Capability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.