Carhartt WIP Store Hamburg - Store Manager (m/f/x)
1 day left
- Full Time
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
We´re looking for you as a Store Manager (m/f/x)!
- Overseeing store turnover
- Creation of weekly reports
- Merchandise management
- Management of sales staff
- Handling customer enquiries, complaints and returns.
- 3 years of management experience in retail (preferably in the clothing industry)
- Good MS-Office knowledge and skills in dealing with merchandise management systems
- Committed, communicative, good team player
- Fluent German and good English skills
- Enthusiasm for fashion
- Training as a retail salesperson or comparable qualification
Hamburg / Germany