Operations Analyst, Commercial IT
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 7 Oct 2022
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Operations Analyst, Commercial IT is responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of IT services to support our global Business operations. The Operations Analyst will track performance and adherence to agreed standards through regular KPI reporting and act as a point of escalation to resolve issues identified by internal teams and suppliers.
- Publish regular KPI reporting to the Commercial IT Leadership team, managing the delivery of enhancements to online reporting dashboards
- Identify and drive improvement of global operational processes across the Commercial IT tower, escalating any failure of services appropriately
- Monitor and report on compliance of key suppliers with regards to quality management, customer service, risk management, security policies and spend against budget
- Maintain close working relationships with other key functions within IT to ensure Commercial IT requirements are met and any operational issues are identified and escalated
- Ensure the successful adoption of new service initiatives, ways of working, toolsets and associated behaviours by the Regional IT teams and local suppliers
- Own the delivery and execution of improvement plans in preparation and readiness for key business trading periods and events
- Provide input into the disaster recovery and business continuity (DR/BC) processes within Commercial IT, ensuring clear communication between the Regional BC Leads and key suppliers to enable the delivery of service against the requirements of the IT DR Policy
- To act as the subject matter expert for online service and reporting toolsets used both internally and by key suppliers, to drive ongoing improvement roadmaps and adoption within the Regional IT teams
- Enthusiastically support the delivery of one-off projects, activities, and initiatives of a global nature
- Experience of working in a global organisation, ideally Retail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Reporting and presentation experience using PowerPoint/ MS Office
- Experience of working with online reporting toolsets
- Ability to work with global teams in a collaborative manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable owning relationships with external suppliers
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, creative, energetic, passionate, and able to acclimate in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business settings
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || COMMERCIAL (REGIONAL) || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert