2 days left
- Full Time
Over the last 14 years Aje has carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can.
Along with our incredible team, our brand has an intrinsic sense of duality, balancing toughness with femininity, untamed volume with structure and signature statement pieces alongside effortless essentials. These complementing differences are captured in Aje’s unique aesthetic and have contributed to the brand becoming one of Australia’s most influential fashion houses.
Based at our Sydney Head Office and reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this role will see you build and grow the successful email marketing channel for Aje, by gaining a thorough understanding of the Aje customer target groups and Aje proposition, and then implementing email marketing campaigns to serve those segments across the email lifecycle.
As a CRM Manager, your tasks will include:
- Drive customer engagement and revenue through targeted communications - creating content and targeting products to key customer segments at different stages of the customer lifecycle. (retention, conversion, win back, etc)
- Create testing programs to maximise insight and gain learns based on data and present customer insights to senior management to inform future business decisions
- Manage the development and implementation of seasonal email marketing calendar for campaigns, targeted CRM and trigger email campaigns
- Plan the seasonal, monthly and weekly email cadence and flows
- Implement the day-to-day email production process across campaigns, one-off emails/invitations, retention/win back, welcome series, trigger emails and flows, planning and building eDM content in Emarsys across AU, NZ and ROW sites to generate sales, increase open rates, click through rates and other metrics as agreed
- Design emails and utilise provided copy to create compelling email storytelling
- Responsible for proofing scheduling and deploying all eDM sends as well as creating audience segments for different customer send groups and territories
- Influence content requirements for CRM emails and ensure the Aje ethos and brand pillars are experienced at every touch point
- Support with strategic/project-based technical projects to advance email channel capabilities, which may include integrations, CRM, changing tools where relevant
- Continuously improvement of the email flows program to drive RFM metrics across the different customers lifecycle stages, with reporting and iterations across Welcome Series, Abandon Cart, Abandon Browse etc.
You will bring:
- 4+ year’s experience in a similar email marketing role within fashion & lifestyle retail brand
- An understanding of evolving industry innovations and technologies
- Capable of directing and driving external agencies/developers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that will be able to influence all team members and stakeholders no matter what position they hold
- Ability to adhere to tone of voice guidelines and write to different tone of voice styles, depending on the function or brand
- Able to work at pace to deadlines, meet KPIs, budgets and global, industry-level standards
- Ability to analyse, interpret and derive insights from data
- Strong attention to detail, organising skills, scheduling, and work-flow planning.
- Effective time management skills and experience working within timelines and meeting tight deadlines
- Creative, enthusiastic, and willing to learn/expand their knowledge and skills
We recognise the impact our team has on our success. To show our appreciation we want you to enjoy...
- Enticing salary packaging
- Your growth is our growth, training and development programs are recommended and encouraged!
- Stepping away from the traditional, Aje HQ is a sunlit space within Surry Hills that influences creative and collaborative thoughts. The awe will never diminish when looking at the curved arches, textured walls and open roof.
- Take advantage of the Sydney Sun with our Summer Friday Hours
- Celebrate milestones such as, Birthdays with Aje leave benefits
- Be a part of the change with increasing positive corporate responsibility, reflected through our Aje Aware Charter
- Be adored and recognised as no key achievement and success goes unnoticed!
- We appreciate our hard working teams however, a healthy work life balance is one in which we actively promote
- Embrace the Aje style with our generous employee discounts, pre-order programs, clothing allowances and regular sample sales
At Aje, diversity is a founding principle of the brand, taking inspiration from multicultural Australia throughout all visual communications since inception. We are committed to developing a culture and environment that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion by promoting diversity in all forms and creating a safe environment for all employees, applicants and customers.