Intern 3D Virtualization
- Hugo Boss
- Coldrerio, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 6 Oct 2022
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear and Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
Within our Virtualization 3D Artist team, we are searching for an Intern in charge of supporting the team in cross activities
What you can expect:
- An introduction to support the team in delivering high-quality 3D content for apparel products, sewing and modelling of 3D forms, creating 3D fabrics and trimmings, using various software such as Photoshop, Vizoo, Rhino, Blender, CLO3D;
- Have a close cooperation with the creative developers and pattern designers
- Get Insights to the rendering process, to support the team with the preparation of simulations for the DSR (Digital Show Room) using CLO3D.
- Take part in projects connected to the digital development process.
- Have successfully finished or are finishing your studies in Fashion, Product Design or Computer Graphics;
- Have good knowledge of 3D modelling and rendering systems;
- Have good knowledge of Adobe design Suite;
- Have good organizational and communicational skills;
- You are team oriented, dynamic and flexible;
- Have good English knowledge, Italian and/or German would be a plus.
- Solid oral and written English skills, Italian is a plus;
- Be able to communicate cross functionally in an effective and goal-oriented way;
- Have strong organizational mindset while working in an agile way and express a team player attitude.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert