Wholesale Sales Business Analyst & Coordinator
2 days left
- Full Time
As part of the Wholesale team, the Wholesale Sales Business Analyst and Coordinator plays a key role by coordinating all back-office activities and analyzing data collected directly from the wholesale partners that will be shared with the Sales team but also with Merchandise, Financial Planning, and Inventory Management side of the business.
We are looking for a commercially minded analyst, supporting all commercial projects to achieve additional value to the Wholesale channel whilst driving our commercial priorities.
In addition to monitoring and implementing our Commercial growth strategy, the role includes suggesting action plans that add great value for our retailers and La DoubleJ.
You will be comfortable with autonomously leading analysis and projects that help develop our overall Commercial growth strategy and managing all the operations linked to our different wholesale activities. You will report to the Commercial Director.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Collect data from wholesale partners to analyze sell through, turnover and all other KPIs
· Create by-weekly and seasonal reports by customer / market / product category to provide the Sales Team but also the Board, Merchandise, Financial Planning and Inventory Management, Marketing and PR with insightful data
· Elaborate Monthly and Seasonal Forecast and BDG reviews
· Elaborate PPT presentations with Seasonal Sales Campaign results and Wholesale Commercial & Merchandising Inputs for product development
· Create stock lists to support inventory clearance strategies
· Conduct analysis and suggest action plans and strategies for the Wholesale team to maximize business in their respective markets keeping an eye on stock levels and sell through performance (swaps, reorders, push of extra product categories)
· Build models to track and evaluate performances
· Communicate with the partners to gather quantitative and qualitative feedback
· Seek out opportunities to improve business processes, products, and performances
· Organize and supervise the activities of the before, during and after the sales campaign (Order confirmations, Master order submissions, reorders/swaps, Sales & Marketing kits…)
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of experience in a wholesale environment wt a strategic and analytic role
- Experience building strategic and financial models, running insight analysis to support decisions, creating visual dashboards to monitor performance
- Advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and PPT. Experience with Joor or Stealth will come in handy
- Used to creating storylines for presentations using insights from analyses
- Commercially minded and happy working with different tasks/projects
- Can take control of complex problems and is committed to finding a solution
You will sit with the WHOLESALE Commercial and Marketing team, and you will use commercial levers/insights to support partners’ growth with La DoubleJ, attract and retain the best partners in key markets and achieve the right behavior from partners when offering La DoubleJ product both online and offline.