Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For over 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other. We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability. Responsibilities
- Retail Excellence - Execute exceptional retail performance to ensure sales and service
- Develop & execute an annual sales plan to deliver the store sales target whilst meeting budget
- Understand & analyze the business needs, productivity and KPIs and provide business insights
- Drive the daily performance animation through effective communication at store and SP level
- Lead the execution of retail excellence standards
- Partner with key stakeholders to leverage knowledge of competitor activity and sales opportunities
- Operational Excellence - Execute exceptional operational performance to ensure quality and quantity of stock
- Identify & elevate out of stocks and merchandising needs to drive growth through product assortment and presentation optimization
- Own compliance of store operations, health and safety, maintenance and store environment
- Team leadership and planning - improve the business value through leading talent/ individuals/ teams and the optimization of resources
- Align resources to reflect the store needs; traffic, client profile and product potential
- Conduct daily and monthly team meetings to motivate and engage team
- Talent Management - acquisition, retention, development and engagement of teams and individuals
- Recruit and develop talent pipeline and build succession plans
- Build and develop best in class client centric teams, assess team capabilities & build robust development plans
- Address and action performance management issues in a timely manner through consistent feedback
- Client Experience - Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments
- Identify and activate new client sources (third party / mall partnerships), with a focus on HNWC
- Coach and monitor team cultivation practices with CRM
- Execute events in partnership with PR & gain business alignment with a commercial goal
- Client Development - Deepen the relationship with our customers to drive lifetime loyalty and spend
- Ensure highest levels of in-store luxury experience at all times
- Manage customers issues / complaints
- A minimum of 3-5 years of sales management experience within retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience.
- Proven track record in people management, coaching, customer development, sales generation and achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as interpersonal skills using positive leadership models.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Ability to present business strategy to audiences utilizing current technology with strong professional presentation skills.
- Through professional presence and behaviors, ability to inspire trust, integrity, influence client and staff members.
- Dynamic team player with ability to positively motivate staff and network locally and regionally to build relationships.
- Must have authorization to work in the country where the position is based.
- Must have a strong command of the Dutch and English language and additional language skills preferred.
Tiffany & Co. employs innovative, collaborative and positive people who are passionate about luxury, sales and customer service. In return Tiffany employees receive excellent rewards, benefits as well as training and development opportunities.