Junior Customer Experience Manager (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The customer experience team listens to our customers and takes charge of all feedback we receive, implementing a 360° feedback cycle that works to consistently improve our services and create a memorable shopping experience for our valued customers.
To support our Customer Experience team we are searching for a Junior Customer Experience Manager (f/m/d) to be based in our Aschheim office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Analyze key CX data to identify business insights
- Take charge of competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Layer analytics results against additional CX insights to identify pain points and drive proposals for continuous improvement projects
- Monitor and analyse organic customer feedbacks
- Support CX projects in close cross functional collaboration with internal teams and project lead
- Develop ad hoc reports and analysis from customer experience to deliver insights and drive decisions for C-level
- Maintain Dashbaords
WHO YOU ARE:
- At least two years of experience in Customer Experience, preferably in the e-commerce, or luxury industry
- You are data driven and have exceptional analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in transforming quantitative and qualitative data into valuable insights
- Very good knowledge in MS Excel and PowerPoint as well as e-Commerce infrastructure
- Structured and holistic thinking and action taking, assertiveness, adhering to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility and willingness to learn the ropes of new topics and processes
- Obsessed with delivering great customer experieces
- Creative problem-solving attitude
- Ability to create and manage cross functional relationships
- Previous track record of success working with international and multidisciplinary teams is a plus
- University degree in business administration, statistics, economics or comparable studies
- Very good written and oral English skills, Arabic and/or Chinese knowledge is a plus
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.