West Coast Specialty Store Senior Account Executive
5 days left
- Coordinator / Executive
Veronica Beard is seeking a motivated Senior Account Executive to join our growing specialty store team. This person will be responsible for the continued growth and development of the Veronica Beard specialty store business for RTW, Jean, and Swim categories based within a key market. This role reports directly to the Associate Director of Specialty Store Sales. This role is remote and based in California.
- Lead market appointments by presenting the collection to current and prospective accounts
- Oversee order entry and order maintenance
- Cultivate relationships with existing accounts and identify market or regions with new business potential
- Work on key targeting strategies with the team
- Act as a brand ambassador for Veronica Beard both in the field and in the showroom
- Manage account projections for initial bookings and re-orders
- Understand and react to sales trends and opportunities
- Travel and oversee trunk shows within the pre-determined territory.
- 4-5 years of relevant wholesale experience with Major Department stores
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Understanding and knowledge of key markets
- Strong Communication Skills both written and Verbal
- Ability to Multi-task
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good Negotiation and presentation skills
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.