Looking for a challenging new role in a creative environment?
Camper is a contemporary footwear brand based on the Mediterranean island of Mallorca. Combining design-driven innovation with over 145 years of shoemaking heritage, we are a certified B Corp that creates collections inspired by the laid-back local lifestyle and the arts, fusing traditional craftsmanship with contemporary design.
A fast-paced work environment on the largest Balearic island awaits. Want to discover more? Read on.
We are looking for a Product Manager to define the overall Product Strategy for the Women's Products Group in order to achieve brand objectives and maximize commercial results.
Collaborate, lead and align across multiple departments: Design, Development, Retail Buying, Commercial and Marketing in order to deliver next level seasonal collections to the market.
This position reports directly to the Consumer Director.
- Expert in market trends. Continuous benchmarking of competitors: relevant brands, consumer perception, collections, pricing, key typologies, commercial actions, successful stories.
- Insights into consumer segments. Product needs and motivations.
- Direct to consumers channels product sell out follow up: bestsellers products, low sellers, key learnings.
- Define the seasonal Key Growth Drivers by aligning the creative goals with market insights in order to achieve the companies’ sales targets.
- Collaborate with Design and Development Departments to deliver next level product that achieves brand objectives while maximizing commercial results.
- Brief the Design Department about collection structure, prices, typologies, product flows, colors and materials.
- Define seasonal Wholesale Key Lines and stories: Brief and align with Marketing and Trade Marketing on all Customer facing Sell-in Tools and POS/ Windows
- Global control of the Retail Recommended prices to preserve the brand coherency.
- Bring market knowledge and insights into the segmentation of Dropship clients and the various assortments. Help to drive alignment and communication between Sell-in and Dropship models.
- Define Digital push lines and support with Stock Buying.
- Degree in Business, Economics or Marketing.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- A high level of English is essential and other languages would be an asset.
- Analytical skills and sensitivity for the product.
- Passion for fashion and are results oriented.
- Communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment that fosters teamwork, learning, and professional growth.
- Discounts on Camper products.
- Team outings and events.
- Immediate start date with a flexible schedule.
- Daily lunch menu at the Camper Cantina.
- Flexible remuneration with tax benefits: medical insurance, training, childcare, etc.
You will be part of a leading company in the fashion sector, dynamic, innovative, highly aware and committed to sustainability, with a close and inspiring working environment.
Camper is committed to the principle of equal opportunities to create a diverse and inclusive business. We value the differences that diversity brings to our brand and uphold this as part of our company values.
We aim to provide a working environment that fosters inclusion, fairness, equity, and respect for social and cultural diversity and that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment. Our recruitment processes consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you’re interested in growing professionally and identify with our mission to Walk with Purpose, we invite you to send us your CV as soon as possible. All candidates, including those with a range of distinctive backgrounds and experiences, will be considered.