Prada - Retail Area Manager - Northern Europe
- Prada Group
- To define
- Closing date
- 1 Oct 2022
To develop the Directly Operated Stores business of the area. To maximize sales and ensuring profits through a careful management of operating expenses, guaranteeing an excellent customer service and constantly promoting the Group values and image. To develop and oversee the stores structure, managing the personnel and coordinating all the operating activities, according to the Headquarters guidelines.
To be a passionate Brand Ambassador conveying the Brand values to the Store teams and developing the business within the direct managed stores of your area the business leader of your stores network. To be the business owner, accountable for achieving a successful overall store performance.
BUSINESS AND RETAIL
- Maximize sales, ensuring profits through a careful management of operating expenses, seamlessly executing all activities to achieve the targets.
- Guarantee excellence in Client experience, leading by example to placing the Client above all.
- Share objectives with the Store Manager and ensure follow-ups proposing and implementing any corrective measures.
- Propose and implements actions in order to support/increase sales also through the use of synergies among Stores.
- Communicate and share with the Store Staff the activities/actions to take in case of complaints, particular requests, replacements, etc. and personally takes action in critical situations.
- Properly manage all local VICs, proposing the correct dedicated actions and develops the Clients portfolio in local stores.
- Make sure that events and promotional activities are implemented in order to develop the customer base and sales for each store, being able to propose the correct actions for each stores.
- Be responsible for the implementation of all processes and procedures concerning product management (delivery, stockroom management, handling, etc.).
- Ensure an impeccable image inside and outside Stores, intervening in due time if necessary, liaising with competent Functions.
- Ensure and monitor the implementation of every stockroom and maintenance procedures.
- Ensure a constant and effective information flow between Stores and other functions and in particular concerning products, sales, customers in order to promptly and effectively meet the needs of the market/customers and in particular towards the Retail Merchandising and Visual Merchandising Functions.
- Motivating and inspiring leader, you mentor your team by working closely with them and you set them up for success through succession planning and ensuring internal growth.
- By managing the staff and coordinating all the operating activities according to the guidelines, you oversee and develop the stores’ structure.
- You promote the cooperation and synergy between the Retail Operations Department, Retail Merchandising, Visual Merchandising and Communication teams, in order to convey univocal messages to stores and identify business development solutions.
- Ensure a constant dialogue among the Company, the Store Manager and the Store Staff, organizing and attending monthly and/or weekly “Store Manager meeting”.
- Develop and coach the Store Manager.
- Manage the store personnel and defines recruitment, training, development and retention plans for sales staff.
- Ensure the recruiting of the most talented people and build the best store management representation in the luxury goods industry.
- Make sure that the grooming standards decided by the HQ are communicated and respected.
- Cooperate with the Retail functions, the Communication and PR Department, in order to ensure the achievement of the sales target and the implementation of the agreed strategies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Leadership and team management
Strong customer service mindset
Confident, enthusiastic and positive
Mature, assertive and concrete
Organized, flexible and detail oriented
Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
Strong written and verbal skills
Strong computer skills
Demonstrated ability to collaborate and the ability to lead and influence within a team environment
Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule
5+ years of senior management experience in luxury retail
Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. Our Iconic Brands include PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe and Pasticceria Marchesi and we are currently operating in more than 45 Countries, embracing employees of more than 100 nationalities.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
Daesan Building, 439, Apgujeong-ro, Gangnam-gu
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert