Proudly Scottish at heart, but with a keen international outlook, Strathberry creates unique luxury pieces, handcrafted in Spain using only the very finest quality leathers and finishes. Known for its instantly recognisable bar closure and minimalist design aesthetic, Strathberry’s elegant lines and exceptional attention to detail have led to a global following.
Strathberry is especially grateful for its strong celebrity support, with HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Lady Gaga, Katie Holmes, and Alessandra Ambrosio amongst many to carry the brand. The brand is stocked in over 33 retailers worldwide, with flagship stores in London and Edinburgh. With new investment in place to accelerate the next phase of expansion, there has never been a better time to join this dynamic business.
About the role:
Reporting to the PR Manager and working closely with the PR Assistant, Strathberry is seeking an extremely proactive and motivated PR Intern to join its driven and ambitious Global PR team. The successful candidate will operate from the Head Office in Edinburgh and play a key role in supporting the activities of the PR Department. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is collaborative, detail-oriented and passionate about a future career in fashion.
Your main responsibilities will cover but are not limited to:
Sample and Gifting Stock Management
- Supporting the PR assistant with sample send outs and orders internationally, monitoring delivery schedules and distributing samples to various teams
- Organising and tracking international shipments and custom clearance when needed, supporting the PR team’s gifting campaigns.
- Monitor and keep an organised log of sample send-outs and returns, helping to compile reports related to sample trafficking
Research & Reporting
- Conduct influencer research in support of the brand’s global gifting campaigns and press, contributing to create and consolidate a strong network of brand supporters in both new and existing markets.
- Monitor media ( both print and online) and social media with particular focus on Instagram and TikTok for any brand coverage
- Scanning and clipping of all print and online coverage
- Assisting in tracking media and social media coverage and PR metrics globally, supporting in collating the monthly PR report across all teams.
- Research celebrity and influencer events and opportunities
- Participate in team brainstorming and conduct market research as requested
- Collate and maintain seasonal image folders and brand assets, including pricing in multiple currencies for press sharing globally.
- Create image folders with relevant product for ad-hoc press requests
- Create and organise and maintain influencer image folders to support the wider team with organic and paid social and email marketing content.
General and Additional
- Support the PR department in all daily activities, providing additional administrative support to the social media team as needed
- Support PR assistant with press account and social media enquiries
- Support in preparing the photography studio for shoots and helping with styling orders and returns as needed.
This is the perfect opportunity for a recent fashion, PR or events management graduate looking for their first step in the career ladder. This role would suit a resourceful and energetic person with a passion for all things fashion and PR and great initiative. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated team player who lives and breathes social media, has a keen eye for detail and is enthusiastic and excited to work in a fast-paced and nurturing environment. We are looking for someone with a keen interest and knowledge of the media landscape in UK and beyond.
- Have a great understanding of social media platforms, in particular Instagram and TikTok, and interest in influencer marketing and press with an ambition to grow a global network of brand ambassadors
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and proficiency in Google Sheets, MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience using InDesign and Adobe would be of interest
- Must be a good team player, able to communicate effectively and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible, self-motivated and punctual
- Able to work full-time from Edinburgh Head Office.