Department Manager (m/f/x) Outlet Roermond
- Prada Group
- To define
- Closing date
- 2 Oct 2022
To be a Company Brand Ambassador and to be responsible to achieve all the qualitative and quantitative objectives of the product category department assigned.
To manage and to motivate the department team in achieving the sales target, ensuring extraordinary Client service experience, being present on the sales floor, managing the activities of the department.
- Analyze the department performance and define the actıons required for achıeving the busıness objectıves.
- Give commercial suggestions to SM.
- Drive the team to exceed their KPIs.
- Promote customer loyalty, inform the Store Manager about Top clients and VIPs.
- Supervise sales to ensure customer satisfaction and that the qualitative and quantitative standards required by our brand are maintained.
- Train and inspire the sales staff of her/his department in product knowledge, sales techniques, customer services and company procedures, in order to make sure that team members are always motivated and competent.
- Define quantitative and qualitative objectives.
- Guarantee an in-depth product knowledge wıthın the department, working wıth the relevant functions to support product-training needs.
- Provıde feedback and focused suggestions on department needs to the Store Manager.
- Optimize stockroom management in order to maximize and support the sales, in collaboration with the Stock Manager / Stock Assistant.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Passion and knowledge of the managed product category
Team player with the ability to lead and influence peers
Strong customer service approach
Natural ability to serve our client
Confident, enthusiastic and positive
Organized and detail oriented
Market and product knowledge/passion
Business/Retail Management degree or equivalent is a plus
Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
Fluent spoken Dutch and English expected
Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. Our Iconic Brands include PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe and Pasticceria Marchesi and we are currently operating in more than 45 Countries, embracing employees of more than 100 nationalities.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
Daesan Building, 439, Apgujeong-ro, Gangnam-gu
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert