With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The PVH finance team is instrumental to the success of the PVH Region North business. Acting as true business partners the team are responsible for providing accurate, timely and reliable information which supports and shapes our strategic direction.
The team culture is like no other, they are extremely supportive of each other, pulling together through the busy periods they always make sure they have fun and celebrate their successes.
Reporting to the Senior Wholesale Commercial Finance Manager this business partnering role works within the commercial finance team responsible for combining financial and market data to create better insight in to business performance and its potential opportunities.Responsibilities include:
- Produce timely and accurate reporting to the wider business, giving key insights to help drive business performance
- Review and maintain the current business reporting and financial model
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly presentations and financial packs
- Support with the monthly net sales reforecasting and annual budget process, analysing variances and understanding any potential risks and opportunities
- Support with the review of monthly Wholesale Profit & Loss (P&L), providing timely insight including any impact on full year results
- Support the Finance Manager in ad-hoc analysis and projects at the requirements of the business, working with the various wholesale stakeholders across the business
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You're educated with university degree in Business Administration / Finance / Controlling or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant Business Control work experience
- You have experience with financial KPI's and Profit and Loss statements
- You're confident with data warehouse knowledge (SAP BW, Oracle, SQL, Business Objects)
- You're experienced in creating reports and presentations and advanced Excel skills are essential
- You Take Ownership, have excellent organisational and time-management skills demonstrating the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- You Inspire Trust with your strong stakeholder management skills, you Collaborate to Win and have the ability to build relationships with ease
- You have strong project and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- You're commercially astute and a confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels to Cultivate Belonging
- You will work well with change, being able to Adapt Fast and work with pace
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.