DIGITAL & CONTENT CREATIVE
DIGITAL & CONTENT CREATIVE
Peachy Den is looking for an experienced Digital Creative to join the team. The role will be integral in leading and working alongside the Creative Director to create and deliver innovative and engaging campaigns and content primarily for our website and social media channels.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
The Digital Creative is a story-teller, responsible for bringing ideas to life. They will create content for distribution across all social media channels and our website with the aim to authentically connect with customers to drive excitement and demand for the brand. They will also be responsible for the successful creation and delivery of all assets from project briefing to asset release.
- Lead and collaborate closely with creative team members in the development of innovative and strategic creative concepts to drive traffic and engagement across channels.
- Create mood boards and story boards in the realisation of each brief and for approval by the Creative Director.
- Manage and oversee end to end delivery from creative brief, shoot pre-production, production of shoot to release of creative assets to stakeholders.
- Deliver a cohesive visual aesthetic and identity for content across the various social media and online platforms (but not limited to).
- Collaborate closely with the Graphic Designer to create compelling work balancing art and commerce.
- Work alongside the Creative Director as a creative lead on the production of events including Peachy Den’s pop-up stores and marketing events.
- Shoot and edit photo and video content to be used across all platforms.
- In house styling and sourcing for content shoots.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A confident creative with great energy and understanding of digital design.
- At least 4 years' experience within the Fashion Industry
- Experience in working with creatives teams
- Experience of casting and campaign level shoot production
- Strong portfolio of stills and/or video content - Excellent on the craft and detail
- Expert in Adobe creative suite and Keynote
- Strong social media video capabilities
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion
- Understand and actively engage in the latest digital and creative trends. Be able to apply those in thoughtful and creative ways to generate meaningful ideas that deliver against campaign objectives
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as part of a team in fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Effective and efficient communication skills
- Open minded with a sense of humour and fun
- Fluent in English