Creative Designer - Graphics/Prints for Luxury Fashion Brand
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate Creative Designer to join our small luxury fashion brand on a full-time or freelance basis.
Who we are. We are an innovative art-led business. Our brand is currently stocked by retailers such as Harrods, Net-a-Porter and Harvey Nichols. We have seen unprecedented demand for our pieces over the last year and have developed a loyal customer base. Those who buy MENG’s loungewear know they are wearing not just an item of clothing but an expression of artistry, creativity and beauty that will last a lifetime.
Who you are. The successful candidate must be able to fully immerse into our unique visual identity, and complement and enhance our signature image, through compatible aesthetic appreciation and artistic versatility.
You should use your design skills to deliver high quality creative visuals. Apart from continually generating new ideas and images, you should be a keen curator of our extensive image archive and tell our story through editing and presenting our enduring artworks to our audiences in engaging ways and in a timely fashion. Rather than simply working to briefs, you will continually generate creative ideas and be ready to pitch them to our founder.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years professional design experience.
- Successful track record in producing graphic elements for the fashion industry.
- Excellent creative design skills – covering digital, print and fashion products.
- Excellent technical skills on Adobe Creative suite. Web development and 3D/animation design an advantage.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms.
- Able to solve problems independently and expand current skill sets on a self-learning basis.
- Happy to work in a very small team.
Please note that applications without a portfolio submission will not be considered.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV and portfolio (document or link) through the 'Apply' button below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If submitting via link, we recommend you don’t use a link that might expire. Due to the high number of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.