Founded in 1885, Turnbull & Asser is a British shirtmaker, creating luxurious shirts and ties in its workrooms. Priding itself on superior craftsmanship and personal service, these qualities were recognised by HRH The Prince of Wales with the bestowal of a Royal Warrant in 1980. Rich in history and yet forward-thinking, Turnbull has dressed influential men and women including royalty and captains of industry to artists and stars of stage and screen in beautifully made English shirts. Today, the heritage brand continues to focus on ready-to-wear, Made to Measure, and Bespoke shirts and ties at the centre of its clothing range for individuals that appreciate quality and craftsmanship.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Job title: Ecommerce Manager
The Ecommerce Manager is responsible for overseeing the Ecommerce channels of Turnbull & Asser globally. The role reports into the Head of Marketing & Ecommerce and works closely with the other senior members of the business to accomplish revenue budgets and implement strategies that help the business and the brand achieve its objectives.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the T&A websites.
- Responsible for daily sales reports and weekly & annual trade reports
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic, acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Work hand in hand with our developers to improve key website KPI’s such as conversion rate, AOV & number of transactions across all territories as well as UX improvements
- Work with the marketing team and our digital marketing agency to improve both quality of traffic and customer acquisition across PPC, SEO, Display, Shopping, Paid Social & Affiliates
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for our 3PL for Ecommerce.
- Managing stock transfers in & out of our 3PL
- Ensure smooth and suitable dispatch of Ecommerce orders from the warehouse.
- Manage Ecommerce Customer Assistants in both UK & US to ensure customer queries as dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner
- Liaise with production to ensure timely delivery of products for seasonal launches
- Be able to research the market to discover new trends and technologies to improve website performance
- Be able to analyse data to deliver data driven strategies to optimise online performance and achieve KPI’s
- Work with Global-e to manage & implement our internationalization strategy
- Point of contact for our Affiliate partners
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role using Shopify Plus
- Knowledge of implementing and refining paid acquisition channels such as PPC, SEO, social media, display and affiliate channels.
- Confidence in helping develop and overseeing retail and eCommerce focused strategies.
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow and web analysis.
- Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools and optimisation.
- Fundamental understanding and experience with SEO
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills
- Proven experience collating, transforming, and analyzing data
- Intermediate to advance skills with Google Analytics
NICE TO HAVES
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- Any experience of attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Experience within luxury fashion would be beneficial An understanding of UX principles and a customer-centred approach to tasks