At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Allocator for HOKA, you will take full ownership for the distribution of stock to stores, ensuring accurate and timely allocations are carried out in line with distribution targets.
- Responsible for the end to end allocation process of own stores ensuring delivery in line with planned weekly drop dates
- Complete weekly stock requests from stores utilising the relevant reports to confirm ranging
- oversee stock and store capacities effectively, ordering replenishments when necessary
- Review and maintain systematic stock movements
- Analyse and react to sales patterns to ensure stores have the right stock at the right time
- Collaborate with the relevant teams to ensure the smooth running of your channel (retail, buying, visual merchandising, logistics)
- Create and maintain a meaningful relationship with store teams to understand the company best and worst selling lines
- Assist and support the planning team with trade reporting, sell thru and size curve analysis as well as any adhoc analysis needed.
Who You Are:
- You have great commercial awareness and a problem solving mindset
- A self-starter who brings passion and focus to their work
- Great at shaping relationships with stakeholders across a business
- You have a keen eye for detail
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- A good understanding of the role of Allocator from working within a Retail Store.
- You will be a personable team member who is keen to learn and who enjoys working as part of a team
- You will need to be able to use Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity