Allocator, UGG (12 Month FTC)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The purpose of the role is to take full ownership for the distribution of stock to stores, ensuring accurate and timely allocations are carried out in line with distribution targets.
- Responsible for the end to end allocation process of own stores ensuring delivery in line with planned weekly drop dates
- Complete weekly stock requests from stores utilising the relevant reports to confirm ranging
- oversee stock and store capacities effectively, ordering replenishments when necessary
- Review and maintain systematic stock movements
- Analyse and react to sales patterns to ensure stores have the right stock at the right time
- Collaborate with the relevant teams to ensure the smooth running of your channel (retail, buying, visual merchandising, logistics)
- Create and maintain a meaningful relationship with store teams to understand the company best and worst selling lines
- Assist and support the planning team with trade reporting, sell thru and size curve analysis as well as any adhoc analysis needed.
Who You Are:
- Are you commercially aware and thrive in a numerical, analytical and problem solving environment?
- warm, friendly and resilient person who enjoys working within busy dynamic environment
- self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm & focus to their work
- self-motivated multi-tasker able to work independently with limited supervision
- creative, imaginative, solutions orientated, and strives to deliver high quality standards
- good at forming relationships with key stakeholders
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience of working in a Retail Store and have a good understanding of the role of Allocator from working within a Retail Store.
- You will be a personable team member who is keen to learn and who enjoys working as part of a team. The ideal candidate for this role is a friendly, dynamic individual who has an eye for detail.
- You will need to be able to use Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.