For 1,100 years, The Royal Mint has been a trustable company with an authentic British heritage. 886 by The Royal Mint embraces this legacy with timeless and exquisite jewellery that is made to last a lifetime. With quality British craftmanship and sustainable innovation, 886 by The Royal Mint is the first luxury jewellery brand to use 100% recovered gold, sourced from discarded electronic waste, in pieces produced on-site at The Royal Mint in Wales.
By promoting sustainable sourcing, 886 by The Royal Mint represents a new era for the home of precious metals and revolutionises the luxury jewellery market. Designed by our renowned Creative Director Dominic Jones, who has recently been recognised with the Perfect Jeweller title, awarded by Perfect Magazine in September 2022. So, you can take pride in this golden opportunity to work with our company who value exceptional quality and lasting value, with sustainability at our core.
886 by The Royal Mint will soon be launching its own store in the Burlington Arcade, London and is looking for a strong team of experienced individuals to help drive the brand forward and to strongly support the direct customer experience. 886 by The Royal Mint employees will share this vision of high-value and sustainability and be the first to deliver a comfortable and exceptional experience to our customers.
As an 886 Sales Associate you will have several day-to-day responsibilities, such as identifying customers’ needs and providing an excellent, personalised, and supportive sales experience. You will also be committed to maximising sales and profitability, and contributing to the premium feel of the store, ensuring that the store is on brand and always exceeds customer expectations.
We expect our employees to deliver a premium service to our customers, establishing and maintaining loyal customers to our brand. As an 886 Sales Associate you will provide an exceptional and attentive service and be passionate about delivering superior customer experiences. You will be highly motivated, and results driven, as well as having excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You must also demonstrate enthusiasm about 886 by The Royal Mint and represent the brand positively within customer interactions.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have previous experience of working in a similar position for a luxury brand
- Previous experience in working within an active sales role with a proven track record in negotiating and closing sales
- Previous experience of working in luxury jewellery and products
- Must be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, internal stakeholders and external contacts
- Able to demonstrate good standards of numeracy and literacy & evaluate commercial opportunities
- Must be experienced in delivering a premium customer experience for a luxury brand
- Must be willing and able to commute to a retail store in London (Burlington Arcade)