About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. Department and Team
PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company's entire value chain, from product design to the end-consumer.
The focus of the Technology department is to become a driving force in the organization for technology strategies & tools that enable the company's growth and create ever-increasing value for the end-user, be it the PVH organization, the employees, our customers, or consumers.
Our Retail Omnichannel product teams create a seamless consumer experience across all consumer channels, thereby connecting online and offline channels. The success of the product teams is based on the effort and collaboration with many other teams across the organization which are all part of the company's omnichannel journey. The product teams develop, implement, and orchestrate the initiatives in an agile way from a business perspective until complete operational implementation as well as guide the cross-functional teams.
The Retail Technology Team focus is on PVH's brick and mortar stores across Europe. The members are currently structured in 4 teams, Retail Sales, Retail Inventory and Retail Expansion and Operations, and Digital Checkout. The members are thriving experts in various retail technologies such as GK OmniPOS, SAP Sales, SAP CAR, RFID Technology, Fiori and ABAP development. As well embarking on the cloud journey to move code and solutions to the cloud.The Position:
Responsible for the technical design of the GK POS OmniChannel solutions and capabilities, realised without losing sight of the feasibility, financial impact and operational security. You set out the lines to build future ready solutions in collaboration with our stakeholders and (external) partners. You guide our teams to their new destination and guide our development teams to do their best. You will build personal partnerships whilst simultaneously ensuring that the technology relates to business. Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the application management of the GK Omni POS plus associated systems as Adyen, ShopperTrack and Global Blue
- Drive operational excellence for the POS systems and make sure systems run smoothly and are scalable for future growth
- Solution and drive implementations with our vendors to fulfill business and technical requirements
- Support the application strategy to be on the best tech stack for the future (e.g. mobile POS, cloud based applications, API driven communication) and align it with our vendors
- Collaborate closely with other teams (roll-out, other application teams, infrastructure, etc)
- Support the release and upgrade strategy of your systems and improve the speed to market without mitigating on quality
- Be responsible for the operations of the POS systems and improve the support model where needed to provide stable processes and systems
- Ensure appropriate stakeholder management for ongoing developments and open operational issues
- Support the teams with test labs for several projects
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Have an Agile and Lean mindset
- Experienced, professional and collaborative
- Always open to look back, learn and continuously improve
- Competent in your expertise, willing and eager to develop other team members
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Willing to travel if needed
What You Can Expect from Us:
- 5 + years working with POS systems
- A strong background in application management and software development
- Strong process knowledge regarding Sales in Stores incl. gift cards, employee sales, etc.
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Experience in working with vendors on software solutions and aligning on roadmaps
- Experience with the below mentioned solutions:
- GK OmniPOS incl. mobile POS or similar
- Adyen or similar
- SAP integrations for sales (SAP POS DTA/SAP Retail)
- CRM integrations
- ShopperTrack or similar
- Using APIs for integrated POS solutions
- Web Applications used for POS relevant transactions
- Retail and Backoffice Infrastructure to run POS systems
- ServiceNow / Jira / SAP OSS ticketing system
- The ability to adapt to the fast-paced "way of working" which is needed to drive excellence.
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People's Place café, located by the water at the Amsterdam Houthavens
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. COVID -19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID -19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you're onboard, you'll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.