Marketing Coordinator UK/IR (m/f/x)
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
We are looking for you as a Marketing Coordinator (m/f/x) for our market in the UK and Ireland.
- Mirroring Carhartt WIPs global marketing plan in the UK/IR market
- Development and production of B2B & B2C marketing
- Editorial work for Carhartt WIPs UK social media channels
- Planning and production of projects and events
- Support Product Placement and seeding activities
- Support production of shootings
- Be our eyes and ears on the ground
- Be connected to Carhartt WIPs European Marketing Team
- Regular reporting of the above activities
- Good knowledge, deep connection and understanding of fashion, music, skate, art and sub cultures
- +3 years of previous experience in a similar marketing /communications role
- High level of self-organization, communication, multitasking and improvisation
- Strong interest in digital/social media – connected to new technologies
- Good knowledge and understanding of MS-Office, KeyNote, Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel
London / Great Britian