To be the ambassador of the Brand and a key contributor to the client development and sales performance in the store. To support the store staff in recruiting new customers and in strengthening the relation with the existing, in particular the VICs. To contribute to the store results by impacting the quality of the customer journey, building client loyalty to the brand and supporting long term effective relationship, developing the Sales Staff skills (clienteling and customer service) as well as you own portfolio of client.
- Support Sales staff in all their clienteling activities and ensure all of them are trained on and actively use available clienteling tools when appropriate in order to optimize Client benefit.
- Lead by example in the management of your own portfolio of Clients, demonstrating best in class clienteling actions.
- Analyze different shopping behaviors and approach potential clients by their preferred channels.
- Keep the team informed of digital activities and encourage them to proactively use digital tools when appropriate in order to maximize Client benefit.
- In collaboration with store Managers and training department, focus on sales staff needs to reinforce key knowledge and skills.Continuously keen on developing your own portfolio of clients.
- Foster company action plans and proactively propose ad hoc initiatives to support the store target achievement.
- Support the Store Manager in setting Staff individual targets for Client repurchase.
- Proactively propose and organize activities and targeted actions for individual Clients and Client groups.
- Develop and grow the made-to-measure program.
- Provide qualitative feedback to Store and local corporate Function on clients requests.
- Analyze and select right customer profile to achieve individual event target.Support the Sales Staff and directly intervene in case of a “tricky situation” happens with a VIC.
- Foster a deep Brand and product knowledge as a key contribution to the service.
- Respect and foster the Company standards in terms of grooming and behavior.
- Act as a contact point for clienteling operations and between stores for Clients buying in multiple stores (MTM event etc).
- Assist both stylists and celebrities on behalf of PR in their absence as requested whether for purchase, loan, or gifting.
- Finds “special” merchandise for clients including one of a kind samples.
- Oversees all aspects of the transaction including alterations, special handling, delivery, etc.Liaison with corporate Public Relations Department for servicing VIP clients.
- In collaboration with the local corporate Function, propose and manage events and special experiences for VICs.
- Accompany the VICs to Brand / Company events /lunches etc.
- Be available for appointments on/off site, special engagements, travel as needed.
- Participate in external events for clienteling activities and recruiting new clients.
- Have a good understanding of the market and consumer trends in order to enhance the shop staff fashion sense.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for clients and celebrities that enter the boutique.
- Maintains strong ability to grow and build community involvement with outreach to clients, charities events etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Leadership and ability to motivate and influence people
Strong customer service mindset
Natural ability to welcome our client
Confident, enthusiastic and positive
Mature and assertive
Market and product knowledge/passion
Business/Retail Management degree or equivalent is a plus
Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
English a must other languages a plus