DÔEN is a Los Angeles-based line inspired by nostalgia for the California of decades past. Our mission is to create lasting, beautiful collections while supporting women-identifying individuals in all aspects of our organization, supply chain, and community. We strive to connect with our customers, build an open community, and foster relationships with the inspiring individuals who wear our clothes throughout their lives. We work with domestic and overseas manufacturers who share our values and commitment of gender and social equality as well as giving back by partnering with foundations that directly benefit their employees and surrounding community. DÔEN is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate inclusivity, equity, representation, and belonging in the workplace. We strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+, and/or gender non-conforming to apply.
Our Operations Associate will play a crucial role at Dôen. This role will be responsible for helping to guide excellent operational standards of service, accuracy, and productivity with a focus on continuous process improvement, cross functional relationship building and communication.
- Assist with defining and refining workflows and procedures Read and interpret necessary policies and procedures
- Perform updates to systems and programs, juggling a variety of functions and projects Perform administrative activities associated with the effective management of systems operations Provide day to day management and coordination of systems, test systems, resource management and operational projects Utilize planning and execution skills to clearly set dept and individual priorities and proactively structure resources to meet them Safeguards operations and contents by monitoring security procedures and protocols, and work with IT to maintain a safety-first culture Assist in overseeing the annual inventory process, monitors monthly / quarterly cycle counts Manage all POS functions to both support the retail team(s) and ensure store(s) compliance Helps to ensure efficient operation of all back of house Develop and share ideas to reduce costs and increase efficiency Support all key business initiatives and strategies and adhere to all company policies and procedures Liaise with departments such as Logistics, Finance, Production, E-commerce etc. as needed Help lead the SOP process and work collaboratively with other cross-functional teams to implement and execute as required Facilitate, support, and participate in all operations activities and meetings as assigned Work shift will be required to be in office 3-4 times per week can include early starts, late finishes, and weekends. During busy periods, overtime is required. Monitoring Celigo and troubleshooting/fixing errors that occur Monitoring supplies levels at our Headquarters (HQ) and ordering what is needed Order and Setup new employee equipment and ensure all is done in a timely manner - onboarding Track all employee equipment and repairs (computer equipment, fobs/keys, alarm codes etc.) Contact with office vendors (Cleaners, IT, building maintenance, electrician, AC) Updating all company credentials and logins Track and monitor all systems contracts / renewals for all locations Updating company passwords and logins (quarterly) Overseeing implementation of new applications and creating SOPs/training team members Handling day to day questions from employees across all departments regarding systems issues/processes/office management Onboarding and Offboarding employees and making sure all equipment is returned Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Prefer (but not required) 2-years minimum experience in areas of, Supply Chain, Technology, Operations, or related field
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and all Google Drive Office Suite
- Experience in online E-commerce, specifically in fashion (preferred)
- Knowledge of various systems and technologies, Shopify a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and strong conflict management skills
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement
- Strong presentation skills, strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to handle changing priorities and use of professional judgement in stressful situations
- Maintain professionalism through excellent organizational skills, timeliness, regular communication, and meeting deadlines
- Passionate about working for an inclusive, values driven brand
- Ability to foster an inclusive and respectful working environment
- Must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands including some late night, some weekends, and some holidays, all dependent on launches, promotions, sales, etc.
In our hiring, we are actively seeking candidates with a commitment to anti-racism, and with skills to advance equity, inclusion, and racial justice in their work. You’ll be joining a company that is inclusive and celebrates multiple approaches and views as we believe diversity drives creativity and growth. We work hard to foster a culture of honesty, integrity, and collaboration where growth is not only encouraged but expected.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer