STAUD Clothing, located in Los Angeles, CA, has an opening for an International Wholesale Operations Coordinator.
STAUD is a ready to wear line offering chic essentials and stand-alone pieces designed and created in downtown LA. STAUD was founded in downtown Los Angeles in 2015 by Sarah Staudinger and George Augusto on a commitment to producing accessible, yet innovative pieces for the contemporary woman.
Our collections are created for those that want beautiful accessibly priced clothes and ready to wear collections that forgo trend for timelessness.
The goal? No nonsense, high style. We want to create a line of modern classics, refined pieces that reflect both an eye toward the future and a nostalgia for old school elegance. Clean, feminine lines, flattering cuts and only the finest materials - our intent is to design sophisticated, attainable clothing and accessories, without ever sacrificing quality or creativity. Instead, each piece is meant to elevate and enhance, pairing perfectly with everything from a pair of sneakers to a treasured dress shoe.
Working closely with a collective of manufacturers, STAUD continues to defy expectation – pushing the boundaries of the bland, to produce designs that are stunning but simple, unique but uncomplicated - and as well priced, as they are well made.
STAUD offers a health care plan to include medical coverage, dental care, vision insurance and a matching 401k plan.
The International Wholesale Operations Coordinator is responsible for ensuring orders are allocated, processed, and shipped in accordance to our customer’s requirements and cancelation dates. Will maintain regular communication with our 3PLs to ensure all SLAs are maintained, and any special projects are completed as expected. The duties listed portray in general terms the type and level of work performed and are not intended to be all inclusive, nor the duties of any one incumbent.
- Manages orders from inception to shipping, ensuring orders are fulfilled and shipped on time.
- Acts as backup for our Domestic EDI accounts including posting initial EDI order to ERP system, and ensuring all subsequent transactions are sent as expected
- Maintain daily communication with the 3PLs on all areas of Wholesale Fulfillment
- Submit credit requests to our Factor to ensure all orders shipped are Credit Approved
- Ensure any prepay customers have arranged payment before their orders are shipped
- Tracking all product receipts to review against the Order File, and calling out any extensions required to sales, and any forecast adjustments to Management
- Quickly learn ERP systems to generate reports and pull data that is critical to reviewing the current status of orders and shipments
- Maintain ownership of your area of our business, and ensure you escalate problems quickly to ensure resolution
- Creative problem solving
- Professional and efficient communication
- Other duties as assigned.
Prerequisite Knowledge, Skills, and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or 5 years of similar professional experience
- Experience working with International 3PLs in Europe and Asia is preferred
- Previous knowledge and experience of ERP systems and EDI
- Knowledge of Full Circle is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Standing and sitting for extended periods of time.
- Lifting up to 25 pounds in a safe and prudent manner.
- Ability to move throughout an office with ease.
- Ability to read, write, and understand English.
- Ability to effectively interact with others internally and externally.
- Ability to utilize office equipment in a safe and prudent manner, including a copy machine, fax machine, computer, telephone, and other general office equipment that may be used regularly.
- Ability to work with many different personalities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Correctable vision and hearing.
- Ability to work on-site, full-time.
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
COVID-19 considerations: All in-office employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked to provide proof of vaccination upon employment.