Senior Merchandiser, Supply Operation(6-month contract)
- Support supply operation functions to generate and maintain the reports of relevant KPIs and Service agreements.
- Liaise with regional offices, EU & NA team on analyzing data.
- Support the development of VCoF/Innovation projects, and Product Integrity activities, and prepare related document
- Support sourcing activities
- Coordinate with the Asia Supply team, Merchandising team and global supply team to ensure timely receipt of data related to Asia Supply operations
- Support the Director, Supply Operation in development and implementation of OpEx programs and Asia Product Compliance (Labelling & GB testing etc) for continuous improvement
- Identify innovation/VCoF opportunity and conduct business analysis for project development
- Collaborate with regional teams to identify risk / reward impact and review proposed solutions with the Director to determine best course of action
- Gather data from various business counterpart prepare report and presentation file, and consolidate information / reports for management review.
- Plan and facilitate Escalation meeting
- Communicate and partner with all key partners in other regions
- Perform ad-hoc project as assigned
- Sourcing activities i.e. communication with vendor on TNA, price negotiation, leadtime discussion, MOQ/MCQ
- Issue and maintain purchase orders utilizing various systems and applications
- Communicate, reserve and maintain external capacity throughout supply chain
- Manage raw material and finished goods delivery with oversight of work in progress reporting
- Ensure all fulfillment requirements meet standards, including lab testing, labeling, tagging and packaging, etc.
- Understand thoroughly importing regulations for all regions, including classification
- Manage supplier terms and conditions, including payment and shortage / overage
- Verify vendor compliance status with corporate Human Rights department
- Resolve quality and fulfillment issues, working with Sourcing, Merchandising, Planning and Retail departments
- Minimum 8 year experience in merchandising, with apparel manufacturing experience is a plus
- Bachelor degree and/or an advance education in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years preferably gained from apparel industry
- Experience in MNCs
- Good team play. Able to work in a matrix environment with business counterparts from different locations
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detailed oriented, flexible and able multi task.
- Project Management skills. Be adaptive to changes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English