Social Media Content Creator
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Closing date
- 11 Oct 2022
We are a global premium lifestyle brand with a true American spirit. We're classic American cool - timeless, preppy Americana with an unexpected twist. Since we began in 1985, the Tommy Hilfiger Group has become a US$8 billion apparel and retail company. We are committed to delivering high quality, beautifully designed products for men's, women's and children's apparel, sportswear, denim, tailored, accessories and a range of licensed products such as fragrances and home furnishings. We distribute these to over 90 countries and 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Central and South America and Asia Pacific.
In 2010, Tommy Hilfiger joined the PVH Corp. group, one of the world's largest apparel companies. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
Our core competencies as a marketing department cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, social media, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
The Social Media Marketing team is part of the Communications Global Team, which oversees all PR, Influence/Talent, Events, and social media for the brands. The Global Social Media team is responsible for bringing the Tommy Hilfiger brand to life in the most native and relevant way in each social network.
The Tommy Hilfiger and Tommy Jeans Social Team have 3 key objectives:
- Drive consideration and relevancy for the Tommy Hilfiger & Tommy Jeans brands
- Consistently bring the brand to life on a global scale through quality content
- Create valuable social experiences to fans and consumers
The Content Creator is someone who understands social platform best practices, is up to date on the latest content trends, and is a natural social story-teller. This role is responsible for bringing social content ideas to life, shooting into existing shoot and at live events, and finding content opportunities for reactive content in order to stay on the pulse throughout the calendar year. They will work closely with the Social Media Managers, Creative Marketing Team, and Brand Producers in order to ensure content is on brand, fit for platform, and audience first. They will also be responsible for the successful creation and delivery of assets.
Work together with the Social Media Managers & Creative Marketing teams to ideate full funnel content ideas across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Twitter.
The Right Candidate should:
- Be able to build on the ideas, execute the content and ensure our Instagram Stories, Instagram Reels and TikTok content is on-trend and on brand.
- Assist Social Media Managers and Creative Marketing in the definition of the content strategy to increase user engagement
- Ideate of full funnel content ideas across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Twitter, closely collaborating with Social Media Managers who are leading the content strategy and Creative Marketing who is leading the Art Direction for the Brand
- Find content opportunities and build deliverables list within existing brand shoots and brand events
- Create periodic content trend reports to keep their peers informed on the latest trends on social platforms
- Organize brainstorm with the wider Social Media Team and the Creative Team to foster creativity and collaboration between the teams
Creation, Editing and Optimization
- Photography and videography of social content during brand campaign shoots and events
- Post production and editing of all photography and videography captured during campaign shoots and event
- Adaptation and editing of existing content to fit social platform needs (e.g. Instagram Stories & TikTok videos)
- Optimize and crop existing photo content to fit platform needs
- Optimize content calendar to convey a unified look and feel
- Upload creative content onto the company's DAM
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Social Media Content Creation for a brand
- A love of social media goes without saying, specifically for TikTok and Instagram
- Able to deliver high quality video and photo content
- Post production and editing of video and photo
- Proficient on Adobe Creative Solution (PS, AI, LR, PR, AE)
- Knowledge of TikTok editing is a plus
- Driven by finding new ways to engage audiences and strategic ways to use channels and formats
- Experience working cross functionally and with influencers and talent
- Ability to travel internationally and work flexible hours when needed
- Proactive, inquisitive and resourceful
- Native or close to native English speaker, both written and spoken form
What You Can Expect from Us
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert