The Demand Planner will be responsible for contributing to the management of the demand plan for the Nike and Calvin Klein Apparel brand. Collaboration with Sales, Planning, and Production, as well as JDA Forecasting software will be utilized to assist in the creation of accurate forecasts, which will allow us to achieve the highest level of customer service and quality of inventory. Provide analysis to help develop Sales, Product Development and Purchasing plans to meet the divisions' strategic and financial objectives
______________________________________________________PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
____________________________________________________QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Experience:
- Creation and maintenance of detailed records of all forecasts as well as various reporting tools in Excel, ACS, Tableau and JDA Demand.
- Manage all forecast codes on the sku level and maintain with accuracy.
- Support maintenance of forecast accuracy at 75% - 80% by using historical trends, secondary data, input from business partners and statistical forecasting methods to create a quality forecast for designated area of responsibility.
- Analyze actual performance to the forecast and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Own monthly Basic shipping estimates (Ship Spread).
- Own Comparative (margin) budgets.
- Prepare and support Monthly Demand Supply Review Meetings.
- Prepare and support monthly collaboration meetings for key accounts to align demand and ensure successful executions of various programs (introduction, maintenance, termination).
- Responsible for various administrative and reporting functions within the Forecasting department.
- Provide Ad Hoc analytical support to multiple departments and Senior Management for business decision making.
- 5+ years in forecasting, supply chain, retail planning or other relevant industry experience
- Direct or indirect relationship through work in such areas as planning, inventory management, commercial analysis, operations, buying/procurement, financial analysis, and/or logistics/distribution.
- Experience in collaborative or integrated planning process required
- Consumer products company, preferred, fast moving consumer goods in multi-channel business highly desirable
- Exposure to manufacturing or retail environments highly valued
- Experience in supply chain software preferred (JDA or similar tool)
- Strong business judgment, planning and allocation skills
- Highly self-motivated individual with a solid attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and maintain accuracy in all work
- Strong communication a must
- Strong overall systems background
- JDA Demand experience highly desirable
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH