Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
* This position will support under Raw Material department, reporting to Raw Material Manager. This position will be based in Bangladesh, Dhaka.
* The Finishing Specialist will be responsible for manage all color reviewing, wash development and bulk production follow
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Closely work with Vendors and Mills for all seasonal color developments and approvals.
* Establish the wash / Tie dye / Dip dye/ Garment Dyeing Bands with alignment from NY and roll it out with Vendors and Mills.
* Monitor Bulk Color Management - FOB, Bulk Shade Bands, Wash Shade bands etc.
* Work closely with Vendors and Mills to identify and nominate for Color calibration and accreditations.
* Troubleshoot any color issues during Bulk Execution.
* Closely work with NY to identify and align on digital way of Color approvals.
* Work with Dyes and Chemical Suppliers along with Mills and Laundries to mitigate any color related issues.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Experience in working with Laundries and garment dyeing techniques.
* 5-8 years experience in a similar role
* Broad knowledge of Fabric/ Garment - Wet & Dry Processing
* Strong knowledge on Color analysis and tools.