Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the role
As our VM Planner, you will be responsible for creating all in-store seasonal and non-seasonal guidelines in the right time based on the commercial calendar and GPM input, to be used by our local Experience teams to premiumize our product presentation in retail.
- Develop and lead all production of guidelines
- Implement the guideline as missions in Yoobic
- Follow up on set targets together with GPM team
- Follow up on forehand and afterwards implementations with the local teams
- Based on bought quantities and brand calendar support our store teams in implementation to secure business.
- Responsible for the VASP for all stores in retail
- Owns the process of samples needed to do guidelines
- Owns the reporting (YOOBIC) of deployment (compliance, timing etc), implementation and feedback to relevant stakeholders such as RD, Head of Allocation and Merch
- Travel required to implement new setups and / or see potential changes
- Being the “visual” link between the global merch team and retail.
- Act based on unforeseen need of product or brand activation
- Extensive background as field VM and/or VM manager
- Has a financial background and is used to read and react on data.
- Preferably worked within fast fashion as well as premium fashion and are used to work with directions and guidelines
- English is a must both oral and written all other languages is a plus
- Visually strong as well as a big understanding of using data such as sell out, capacity plans and stockturn needs
- Identify with and live the GANT values, the 4C’s: Creativity, Curiosity, Community and Courage
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2022/09/29. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date.