Product Training Specialist
7 days left
- Coordinator / Executive
Acne Studios is looking for a Product Training Specialist to develop product knowledge across channels in order to maximize sales growth and drive service excellence. As Product Training Specialist, your main responsibilities include to deploy, monitor and measure the impact of product-focused learning tools which support Acne Studios retail and client services teams in creating desirability for our brand and products.
The Product Training Specialist role is global in scope and is responsible for developing strategies globally as well as locally based on the needs of the business. You will track and analyze business results and KPIs along with feedback from teams to identify and drive the most effective impact. The Product Training Specialist will report to our Global Sales Coach & Clienteling Manager.
You own the development and execution of Acne Studios collection trainings from start to finish, both related to seasonal product knowledge as well as carry-over products. You are responsible to ensure the strategic product priorities communicated by the Management Team are clear and supported by trainings, and that the message is delivered through the full organization.
In this role you partner with management, the Customer & Sales organization, and product teams (Design, Merchandising, Buying and Brand Director) to design strategic training content to support company priorities and objectives. This includes but is not limited to development of materials such as digital content (self-learning and in-store workshops), slide decks and facilitator guides, and other tools.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams including CRM, Buying, and Controlling to identify key product opportunities in the business and supply learning solutions to enhance knowledge and selling confidence across the organization. Tasks also include training managers and in-store teams through both train the trainer workshops and when relevant conduct in-store, classroom, or virtual trainings and workshops to drive product knowledge, service, and sales. Tasks include
- Support management team in how to drive business and create best-in-class client experience through elevated product knowledge and storytelling
- Start to finish, develop product trainings and learning modules for Customer & Sales organization to support both core and seasonal product sales and service
- Secure product selling skills and expertise across teams
- Analyze the business in order to identify key opportunities for product trainings
- Organize, prepare, and execute trainings and workshops (digital, in-store, classroom, management conferences)
- Establish global modules and adapt local content based on needs of the business
- Leverage existing digital learnings platforms in the best way and propose high value-add tools when relevant; source external vendors and partners when required
- Drive accountability by monitoring adoption, engagement, and KPI-impact of trainings
- Be an expert of learning innovations in the industry along with competitor benchmarks
- Manage product training budget for the department
We are looking for someone with retail experience with focus on training/learning development. You have high aspirations and understand the importance of excellence. You act with integrity at all times and have a natural ability to influence and build trust. You value simplicity over complexity and are guided by impact rather than prestige. You are pragmatic and hands-on and get things done. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where flexibility and teamwork are highly valued. And ideally, you enjoy working in a creative international environment with a wide range of personalities.
- You have a proven client-facing experience in luxury fashion sales or e-commerce
- Buying or merchandising experience is a plus
- Experience working cross-functionally with diverse stakeholders across the organization
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and hands-on experience in digital learning
- Experience in Digital Learning
- International experience with an understanding of international as well as local customs
- You have a strong commercial mindset and superb communication and presentation skills
- A good team player but also able to work on initiative and set goals for yourself
- You are passionate about products as well as client experience, along with a skill and understanding of how to create desirability through selling