Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the team
Your function will deliver all retail design implementations to the highest standard to secure both commercial success and brand preference.
- Deliver a full drawing package to partners for retail implementation
- Ensuring brand and shirt presence in all retail
- Develop and drive innovation in concept design for all tiers of retail and sis wholesale concepts upon request
- Support partners, subs and JV’s in retail implementation
- Conducts effective and efficient store visits ensuring that areas identified are action, -followed up and constructive feedback is given
- Ensuring that the Design master template is efficient, workflow and time management for projects is effective.
- Support Retail segmentation based on set parameter
- Supplier management
- Drive CSR in all aspect of retail concepts
- Some travels is needed approx 5 days/Q
- Have extensive knowledge and proven skills in Vector Works or other CAD software. Knowledge in Cinema 4D and is used to work in a Mac environment.
- Skills in Adobe suits program are important and highly valued.
- Design/interior or architecture from the retail industry from university or the likes.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a store planner within retail or wholesale, preferably within the fashion or lifestyle industry.
- Professional level of English
- Explicit feeling and passion for lifestyle brands, interior decoration and visual tone as well as great communications skills. Strong sense of momentum, a power of initiative and feel comfortable with set deadlines and deliverables.
- Identify with and live the GANT values, the 4C’s: Creativity, Curiosity, Community, Courage
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2022/09/29. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date.