Acne Studios is recruiting a Supply Chain Coordinator, with the task of overseeing and coordinating the Outbound logistics flows from the centralised warehouse operation to our customers globally. This is a role where you will get the opportunity to work in a progressive fashion house and be instrumental in securing successful distribution of our products through the relevant sales channels in an efficient, effective and sustainable manner. Ultimately you will contribute to satisfied customers, streamlined logistical flows and overall business performance.
You will report to the Supply Chain Manager HQ and belong to the Supply Chain department, based at Acne Studios HQ in Stockholm.
Main tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Planning and preparing for our 6-month delivery periods, Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer, as well as coordinating the weekly release of picking assignments on our external (Wholesale) client orders
- Creating and providing weekly reports, ad hoc analyses/reports as well as tools and routines to warehouse management team and Wholesale Sales- & Operations teams
- Coordinating and supporting Warehouse- as well as Wholesale Operations in solving order fulfillment issues and maximizing order fulfillment rates
- Identifying and evaluating alternative freight forwarder options when applicable, with the aim of balancing and optimizing cost-efficiency, sustainability (e.g. carbon footprint), quality, lead time and risk/uncertainty towards external customers
- Continuously negotiating shipping rates and keeping an accurate table of rates for our most common routes
- Acting as Supply Chain’s key representative towards IT for requested developments; driving the design of use cases, prioritization and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for applicable system developments
- Liaising with US and China offices, incl local Supply Chain teams to ensure operational efficiency in the operations at 3PL warehouses.
- Assisting the Supply Chain Director & Manager with data collection and analyses to support decision-making processes, as well as regularly tracking the most important Supply Chain KPI:s
We are looking for a structured, proactive individual who has a great sense of detail and ability to communicate effectively both internally and with external partners. You have high aspirations and understand the importance of excellence. You act with integrity at all times and have a natural ability to influence and build trust. You value simplicity over complexity and are guided by impact rather than prestige. You are pragmatic and hands-on and get things done. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where flexibility and teamwork are highly valued. And ideally, you enjoy working in a creative international environment with a wide range of personalities.
Key skills / qualifications
- At a minimum, a bachelor´s degree in business administration, economics or similar
- At least two years of professional experience within logistics, Supply Chain management, consulting or business controlling
- Strong numerical/analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, incl ability to negotiate with external partners
- Clear action orientation with high attention to details
- Proficient in operating within Acne Studios IT-structure, i.e. ERP, WMS, BI / Qlikview, PLM as well as developed MS Office skills (particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English and Swedish is required, additional language skills are meriting
- Work experience within retail and/or the fashion industry is highly meriting
If you are motivated by overseeing and developing key logistical processes within a global, dynamic fashion supply chain function this is an opportunity not to be missed!
We embrace diversity of people as well as ideas and viewpoints, and encourage everyone's individual expression of their own identity.