Apparel Developer Assistant - limited in time (m/f/x)
3 days left
- Full Time
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
We are looking for you to join our headquarter in Basel as soon as possible as an Apparel Developer Assistant (m/f/x).
- Entering and updating data in the various computer systems (YPLM)
- Measuring and controlling the samples
- Managing the samples inventory
- Updating the YPLM operating instructions
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, flexible, able to work independently but team spirit and results oriented
- Good reporting to the Team Leader
- Attention to details, and good product sensibility
- Well organised and hands-on working attitude with a flexible and open mind for new solutions
Basel / Switzerland