Assistant Store Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to drive sales and create results in a cutting-edge, global, luxury fashion-house? We are currently looking for an Assistant Store Manager to our Studio in Sydney, King street.
As Assistant Store Manager at Acne Studios you will be supporting the Store Manager in leading the Studio in all aspects, from sales to profit and the brand building activities of the Acne Studio. You will support the Store Manager in driving sales, customer care, staff management, display, administration and inventory control.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Secure that the Studio reach sales targets and delivers a superior customer experience
- Care for and service our customers in the Studio but also through the whole customer cycle to create sales and loyal customers
- Support in ensuring that merchandising objects, stock level and operating standards are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximize salesand handle controllable costs
- Support in planning the daily operations in the Studio to ensure store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
- Support in recruiting, train, motivate and develop the team to optimize store performance to reflect the Acne Studios brand qualities
- Support in analyze, follow up and report sales figures and KPIs and proactively plan for and take appropriate actions based on results
You will get to work in a global company with an international customer base. You will work closely with the Store Manager and team to achieve strong results and build a superior customer experience through well-developed sales and service processes. Every day is unique at Acne Studios and you will practice innovative problem solving in a high paced and creative environment. You will lead a team with dedicated and passionate colleagues.
We are looking for you who:
- Are passionate about fashion, the Acne Studios brand and driving sales and creating results
- Have a solid and proven background in high-end retail with at least 2 years of experience in store management
- Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt your communication to fit the audience and actively use feedback as a leadership tool to foster an open communication environment
- Have an understanding of analyzing KPIs performance to drive business results
- Lead by example by being a role model to your colleagues and act as an ambassador for the Acne Studios brand
- Are dedicated to developing others to secure the right capabilities, and foster the motivation and growth of people
- Are structured and well-organized with the ability delegate effectively and take decisions to drive the business
- Are fluent in English
In the retail business you need to be flexible with your working schedule.
Apply today! We interview candidates continuously. If we find the right candidate the position may be filled before the last day of application.
We may perform background checks for this position.