- Margaret Howell
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 7 Oct 2022
- Human Resources
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity to join a small HR team of a high-end clothing designer and gain extensive experience in a generalist HR role.
We are seeking a Coordinator to join our small HR team and gain extensive experience in a generalist role.
Margaret Howell is a contemporary British clothing designer with over 100 shops in Europe and Japan, and an established online presence.
Based in our offices in Welbeck Way, London W1, as HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support in HR and Health and Safety to our Design, Retail, Production and Head Office functions, comprising over 150 staff in the UK and Europe. This will include supporting the recruitment, onboarding and payroll activities as well as coordinating the health and safety activities in our shops, warehouse and offices.
As HR Coordinator, you will:
- have a minimum Level 3 CIPD and ideally be working towards or wanting to work towards Level 5, and practical work experience in an HR role.
- be well organised, highly motivated and adaptable;
- have excellent administration skills and the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing;
- know that attention to detail and accuracy are vital;
- be keen to engage with a variety of projects and responsibilities and enjoy problem solving;
- know that confidentiality and discretion are implicit in the role;
- ideally, have an interest in clothes and design and an understanding of the ethos of Margaret Howell brand
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and initial interviews may take place before the closing date.
Established in 1970 and incorporated in 1987 Margaret Howell Limited is an internationally recognised design company with more than 100 shops and concessions including London, Paris, Florence and throughout Japan. Under the design direction of Margaret Howell the company produces men's and women's clothing and an extensive household goods collection produced by specialist manufacturers in the UK and Italy. It's MHL label was established in 2004 and is workwear inspired and European produced. Since 1999 the company has produced shirts and nightwear in its own North London factory.
The headquarters, based at 34 Wigmore Street, London, accommodate both the design studio and flagship shop selling the mens and womens collections alongside homeware products that complement the design ethos, including Poole Pottery, Ercol and Anglepoise together with designers such as Robert Welch and David Mellor.
6 Welbeck Way
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert