An excellent opportunity to join a small HR team of a high-end clothing designer and gain extensive experience in a generalist HR role.
We are seeking a Coordinator to join our small HR team and gain extensive experience in a generalist role.
Margaret Howell is a contemporary British clothing designer with over 100 shops in Europe and Japan, and an established online presence.
Based in our offices in Welbeck Way, London W1, as HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support in HR and Health and Safety to our Design, Retail, Production and Head Office functions, comprising over 150 staff in the UK and Europe. This will include supporting the recruitment, onboarding and payroll activities as well as coordinating the health and safety activities in our shops, warehouse and offices.
As HR Coordinator, you will:
- have a minimum Level 3 CIPD and ideally be working towards or wanting to work towards Level 5, and practical work experience in an HR role.
- be well organised, highly motivated and adaptable;
- have excellent administration skills and the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing;
- know that attention to detail and accuracy are vital;
- be keen to engage with a variety of projects and responsibilities and enjoy problem solving;
- know that confidentiality and discretion are implicit in the role;
- ideally, have an interest in clothes and design and an understanding of the ethos of Margaret Howell brand
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and initial interviews may take place before the closing date.