Social Media Manager
Our Social Media Manager is responsible for managing and administering our social media accounts (incl. Twitter, Instagram and TikTok) as well as reaching/growing our audience in an engaging way. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing posts, responding to followers, as well as ideating and creating original text and content.
The Social Media manager will play a key role in managing our company image and communicating with our customer. The ideal candidate will be able handle our social media presence during high levels of traffic and engagement.
In your day-to-day, you will directly work with our Content Lead and our broader marketing and customer support team
- Manage Instagram and Twitter posting (upload and review finalized content in feed and on stories)
- Define TikTok strategy in coordination with Content team, and support execution and delivery of posts
- Proactively come up with creative content ideas across social channels and own end-to-end execution of those ideas with the relevant team
- Own social schedule and ensure that schedule is up to date
- Develop reporting on social media with the Head of Growth and Content
- Lead, and present to the team. Adapt and evolve reporting with time, focusing on qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Reply to comments and direct messages promptly, and escalate to Customer Service or relevant team where appropriate
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media across platforms
PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise across different channels
- Strong awareness and up to date knowledge of news across fashion, music, culture, brands, designers, talent.
- Highly organised
- Problem solver
- Graphic design skills
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Deep passion for luxury retail and fashion
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Rare opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly growing business
- Flexible Holidays (25 days per year)