Production and Content Coordinator
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our Production and Content Coordinator is responsible for working with our Content Lead, Social Media Manager and broader team to ensure the delivery of high calibre content across all our key social touch points.
The ideal candidate is able to strike the balance of being both creative and hyper-organized while navigating between internal and external stakeholders.
In your day-to-day, you will work with our Content Lead to ensure the delivery of best-in-class content that is right for our different channels.
- Consistently update and manage social schedule; coordinate with different stakeholders to ensure that all information is available in scheduling documents
- Coordinate with Graphic Design lead on content to be created and prioritization
- Manage production shoot schedule and planning (including but not limited to managing inventory, talent and more.)
- Manage imagery post shoot, submitting photo selects once signed off by Content Lead and uploading / organising imagery in the dedicated web-drive
- Research and present shoot/ content ideas / references / mood boards
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager on production of shoots for Instagram and Tiktok
Profile and Experience
- Independent and proactive with a positive attitude and strong ability to take ownership
- Highly organised
- Problem solver
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Deep passion for luxury retail and fashion
- Can work in a high pressure environment