Iris van Herpen P.A. / project manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Iris van Herpen is looking for an enthusiastic and organizationally strong Personal Assistant / projects manager to support her with projects and organizational tasks. This is a full-time employment opportunity based in Amsterdam.
As a P.A./ projects manager to Iris van Herpen, you are responsible for the designer to make the most of her time by supporting her on all levels.
• Lead communications around collaborative and special projects.
• Project negotiations; financial, terms & conditions
• Coordinate and manage long term and short term commercial and collaborative projects successfully from start to finish.
• Management around fashion shows and events.
• Overseeing day-to-day operations and assist
• Management of schedules, travel management, and filing.
• Coordinating project administration and protect timelines within the projects.
REQUIREMENTS: Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written. Passionate about the arts and fashion. Strong time management skills and prioritisation with the ability to work under specific and tight timelines. A problem solving mindset. Extremely detail oriented. The ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility. A good team player. Extremely organised and coordination comes as second nature. A professional and discrete attitude.
• European citizen or passport holder
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply your motivation letter
and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org