Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Working as part of the Retail Operations team who have overall responsibility for the operational and customer experience element of the Retail Model, this role will report to the Customer Care Team Leader; You will be responsible for daily customer communication, providing excellent customer care for all end consumers who contact Hugo Boss primarily via phone, email or Live Chat. What you can expect:
- Be the first point of contact for customers contacting Hugo Boss and respond to their queries promptly, professionally and with due courtesy to resolve their complaint to their satisfaction within company guidelines. This will include email, letter and phone call contact.
- Recognise common complaints and highlight any policy that may be aggravating customer complaints to liaise with the Customer Care management team and find long-term solutions.
- Understand retail law in relation to sales of goods, faulty goods, refunds, pricing and service expectations and be able to explain this to Store Management if required
- Support the retail team with information for the production of a weekly action update for stores and monthly newsletter
- Any other ad hoc duties to ensure the team maximises potential and supports the business goals
- Understand and represent the brand values
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated. Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and is very analytical
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Professionalism is maintained at all times
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.