Full-Time Key Holder
4 days left
- Full Time
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with the most positive impact. Environmentally friendly sneakers, made with raw materials sourced from organic farming and ecological agriculture, avoiding chemicals or polluting processes when possible. Our sneakers are produced in dignified conditions, in direct consultation with producers and manufacturers.
VEJA Mulberry is currently in search for a Full Time Keyholder to join our New York team. This candidate will provide support on various given tasks ranging from sales to day-to-day business operations. This candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, all the while maintaining positive and friendly approach and go-getter attitude. This individual will:
- Support management team monitoring accuracy of stock levels
- Oversee shipments, stockroom and back-of-house organization and cleanliness
- inventory support; damage log, transfers, discrepancies
- Team coaching with all stockroom training
- Customer Service; selling and problem-solving
- Display an excellent understanding of the variety of customer profiles and use of sales techniques in order to build loyal customer relationships, promote clienteling opportunities and develop brand awareness.
- Have high level of team participation, working with integrity and respect for others.
- Able to retain seasonal product knowledge and company project to be used daily.
- Use all available tools and information to keep up to date on current product and be proficient in product details.
- Support in receiving weekly shipments and preparing outbound shipments while upholding clean stock areas and organized.
Who you are:
1-2 years of experience in similar position.
Highly organized and detail oriented, strong time and project management skills.
Excellent communication skills, professional maturity, and emotional intelligence.
Punctual, Problem Solving and proactive
Self-starter, ability to work autonomously as well as with a team.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with ERP systems is a plus.
Commitment to the VEJA mission and vision; passionate about ethical and sustainable fashion.
Foreign languages speaker is always appreciated
Open availability, weekends and holidays are a must.