HR Manager-Part Time
Karla Otto Munich is looking for an experienced and self-motivated individual to work as a HR Manager for the Munich Office. This role would be part-time, business partnering with the SVP and managing the day-to-day activities of HR in a busy global communications agency as well as make a positive impact on processes and culture.
The responsibilities of the HR Manager cover the full employee lifecycle, but are not limited to:
- Work with local SVP on all new positions and capacity.
- Drive all recruitment activity, from Job Descriptions, local Candidate Attraction & Postings to Interviews and Offers.
- Manage the new starter process from contract creation, onboarding and induction planning, equipment preparation, system upload and probationary reviews to ensure all new starters have a great experience when they join the business
- Full responsibility for payroll including providing data to the Finance team and checking monthly reports
- Manage internal benefits alongside the 3rd party provides in Germany.
- Manage and create all documentation required to confirm any changes to employee terms and conditions.
- Ensure HR People initiatives, policies and processes are implemented in line with the company ethos and direction.
- Coach and develop Line Managers to ensure that they are given all the tools they need to manage their team effectively.
- Manage all employee relations cases and provide sound legal and best practice advise on management.
- Manage the performance management process in Munich to ensure timely completion and proactive follow up.
- Provide updates on all changes to employment law, which affects the company and its employees, and ensures that company policies are kept in line with these.
- Delivers data and insight to key stakeholders as and when requested.
- Deliver adhoc HR projects as and when requested
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within an agency environment but not essential.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree required.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills (both written and oral), and the ability to engage with all levels of the business.
- Efficient time management Strong work ethic.
- Must be efficient in Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Do you have the right to work in Germany? (mandatory)
Are you looking for a part time position?
Do you have relevant HR experience to apply for this position? (mandatory)
Do you have strong knowledge of German employment law?